Bringing Business and Education Together
The Business Achievement Awards involve four levels of leadership achievement, each consisting of the following business, education, and leadership elements:
- Integrated into the FBLA-PBL goals, programs, and partnerships
- Aligned with NBEA Standards
- Includes integrated classroom activities
- Takes into consideration the strategic needs at each level of the association
- In conjunction with and influenced by current business practices and corporate needs
There are four awards in the FBLA Business Achievement Awards.
- FUTURE AWARD
- BUSINESS AWARD
- LEADER AWARD
- AMERICA AWARD
Learn more about these awards by clicking ABOUT BAA/Overview of Awards
Each AWARD will include the following activities and concepts:
• Service: Activities that improve the member's school, area businesses, community, and/or state. Upon completion, members will understand the link between a community and the success of business.
• Education: Activities, studies, and curriculum that prepare the student for corporate America, entrepreneurship, and continuing education. Using input from business educators, industry professionals, and college educators, members will be more prepared for their future. Upon completion, FBLA members will better understand business and the world of work.
• Progress: Activities that promote the organization at the local, regional/district, state and national levels. Upon completion, FBLA members will better understand the local, state, and national levels of the organization and how they complement one another.