Current Year in School:
Number of years as an FBLA-PBL member:
Below are listed items that you must submit unless otherwise indicated. For the questions, please limit your response to 150 words.
1. Submit a one-page résumé that highlights leadership experience, skills, and other offices held.
2. Submit a list of classes you will be taking next year. Be sure to indicate any free periods that you have where you are willing to contribute and work on [FBLA/PBL] activities. Specify if this free period is something that you are willing to donate permanently or temporarily.
3. What have you done as an FBLA-PBL member? (list all conference awards, [BAA/CMAP] awards, school service)
4. What would you bring to the executive board?
5. What other extracurricular obligations will you have next year?
6. If you were elected as an officer, what would you want to accomplish first?
7. Serving as an officer is a major commitment of time, energy, and resources. Describe the arrangements you have made to ensure you can dedicate adequate levels of each if elected.
8. If you have any additional information you would like us to know, please include it in your application. Limit all information to one page.