FBLA-PBL in coordination with the host state of Wisconsin, is excited to debut a new conference format that highlights the opportunity to:
- Learn about local business and industries
- Hear from alumni FBLA members that are pursuing their careers
- Explore new skills with focused blocks of experiential practice and workshops
- Visit the college and exhibitor booths
- Enjoy dedicated time to explore the cities and area attractions
- Meet and network with other members of FBLA
The plan is to operate in a cohort model so that every attendee can safely experience each of the aspects of fall conference while still allowing plenty of time for chapter exploration and learning. Unlike the previous NFLCs programming will start in the morning versus afternoon of the first day.