The PBL Chapter of the Year Award recognizes a local PBL chapter that exemplifies Leadership Development, Civic Engagement, Diversity & Inclusion, and Community Service) and has impacted their members personal and career development as well as engagement. Nominations open soon!
- Demonstrate successful recruitment and retention of PBL members
- Describe the positive impact on the campus community
- Provide examples of organization exemplifying leadership development, civic engagement, diversity & inclusion, and community service.
- Detail leadership opportunities provided through membership
- Articulate contributions to furthering the mission FBLA-PBL
Recognition: Top 10 Chapters will receive a plaque at the PBL National Leadership Conference and $100 grant.