CELEBRATE NATIONAL FBLA-PBL WEEK
FEBRUARY 14 – 20, 2021
About National FBLA-PBL Week
FBLA-PBL sets aside a full week in February each year as National FBLA-PBL Week. Chapters are encouraged to use this time to publicize activities and successes, boost their membership, and gear up for their spring activities.
See below the important dates and deadlines for FBLA-PBL Week. Make sure you tune in!
- February 14: Share your FBLA-PBL Story Day – Instagram broadcast 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- February 15: Webinar: National Presidents’ Forum – Zoom 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- February 16: Each One Reach One Day – Instagram broadcast 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- February 17: Adviser Appreciation/Professional Attire Day – Instagram broadcast 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- February 18: Career Awareness Day – Instagram broadcast 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- February 19: FBLA-PBL Spirit Day – Instagram broadcast 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- February 20: Community Service Day
Many chapters plan special activities for each day of the week. These include everything from FBLA-PBL Professional Attire Day to Spirit Day.
How do you plan for FBLA-PBL week? Check out this article in the TBL to find out how you can prepare!
Here are resources to support your weeklong celebration:
- Tools to Maximize FBLA-PBL Week – Activities and samples that your chapter can use to promote during FBLA-PBL Week and throughout the year.
- Resources for Advisers to Support FBLA-PBL Week – Special lesson plans have been prepared and reviewed by chapter advisers to assist in supporting chapter programming in and out of the classroom.
Action Awareness – FBLA-PBL Week and CTE Month
FBLA Action Awareness is designed to help FBLA chapters plan activities for CTE Month and FBLA-PBL Week. FBLA advisers should sign up for Action Awareness now and earn recognition for their chapter. All attendees from chapters that complete this challenge will receive ribbons at the NLC. Preview the activities which are designed to help chapters plan and promote CTE Month and FBLA-PBL Week activities. FBLA chapters achieving Action Awareness earn a digital certificate of recognition and each member who attends the FBLA National Leadership Conference will receive an Action Awareness ribbon.