Skip the gym and learn how to get your future finances in shape with this course by Intuit, proud maker of TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mint. Learn the basics of budgeting and taxes, all while using real world tools along the way. Start building your money muscles today and take this course at your own pace or race to the top of the FBLA leaderboard for a chance to win some great prizes.
FBLA-PBL members, sign up today for this 4-week Financial Fitness program, using Intuit TurboTax and Mint! Members will participate in a cohort experience in which you’ll have the opportunity to join discussions both with other FBLA-PBL members and with Intuit’s personal finance experts.
The Financial Fitness program by Intuit uses simulations to teach students how to budget their money and file taxes, all while using Intuit’s personal finance tools, TurboTax and Mint!
- Intuit TurboTax: Demystify tax day anxiety and build your confidence with TurboTax. Get real-life experience in what it’s like to file taxes in a fun environment.
- Intuit Mint: Take control of your finances and your future using Mint. Get up to speed with budgeting, credit scores, savings, and more.
- Register Here– Registration will close May 7, 2021
- Recruit Friends –This program provides opportunities to collaborate and compete with other FBLA-PBL members!
- Completing the Program –Complete the program on your own time between May 8th and June 7th
- Leaderboard: Compete with your peers and get rewarded for learning! You will earn points for completing different activities. The top students will earn swag from Intuit.
- Real-world application: The best way to learn something is by doing it. You’ll practice filing taxes on Intuit TurboTax and build a personal finance account on Intuit Mint.
- Complete at your own pace: You will have 4 weeks to complete the 8-hour program.
- Learn with your peers: Learn with your peers in discussions ranging from sharing your personal finance experience to debating how to improve a credit score.
- Earn Prizes and a Tallo Badge: Top participants will earn swag from Intuit and all participants will be able to claim a badge on Tallo.
- Free: This program is being offered completely free for FBLA-PBL students!
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps our customers and communities overcome their most important financial challenges. Serving approximately 100 million customers worldwide with TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint and Credit Karma, we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to prosper. We never stop working to find new, innovative ways to make that possible. We provide the skills and knowledge people need to succeed through financial and career readiness programs. Please visit us for the latest information about Intuit, our products and services, and find us on social.