This is an overview of the competitive event changes that will take place in 2020-21. As we get individual competitive event page updates finalized, we will notify all chapters. Please note the following procedural changes that relate to all competitive events that are part of the FBLA-Middle Level National Awards Program:
- All members and advisers are responsible for reading and following competitive event guidelines.
- If competitors are late for a competitive event, there are no guarantees they will get to compete. Competitive event schedules cannot be changed.
- Competitors may be disqualified if they violate competitive event guidelines.
- Five (5) points may be deducted for each instance of not following guidelines.
- No animals (except authorized service animals) will be allowed for use in any competitive events.