NATIONAL LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE SCHOLARSHIP
This scholarship is designed to award FBLA and FBLA-Middle Level members with funding that will serve as a leadership investment to assist members in attending NLC. The scholarship is to be used for conference and travel-related expenses. Up to 50 scholarships will be awarded.
Criteria & Application Information
- Open to FBLA and FBLA-Middle Level Members who plan to attend NLC.
- Must be dues-paid members as of March 1.
- Must submit NLC Scholarship application.
- The completed application form.
- Applicants must have a cumulative, minimum weighted grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent. Unofficial transcript must be provided that verifies GPA.
- A resume outlining involvement in FBLA or FBLA-Middle Level, leadership positions held, and awards received.
- A one-page signed letter of recommendation from the applicant’s local chapter adviser describing the applicant’s qualifications and achievements, and affirming demonstrated financial aid.
- One page essay. The topic: “How has FBLA or FBLA-Middle Level Enhanced Your Leadership Skills?” Essay must be double spaced and Times New Roman or Calibri 12-point font.
Each NLC scholarship will be $500, plus a complimentary registration to NLC.
April 15, by 5 p.m., Eastern