Want to receive recognition for your talents and accomplishments? These programs recognize the top achievers in PBL. Join today. For students without a chapter on campus, there is Virtual PBL membership.
Awards Presented at the PBL National Leadership Conference (NLC)
Membership criteria is based on the April 15th deadline. (Note: dues must be received by April 15).
The following awards are calculated automatically:
- Largest Local Chapter Membership—top two (2) local chapters in each region and one (1) national winner
- Largest Local Chapter Membership—Professional Division (by affiliation)—top (2) local chapters in each region and one (1) national winner
- Largest State Chapter—top two (2) state chapters in each region and one (1) national winner
- Largest Increase in State Chapter Membership—top two (2) state chapters in each region and one (1) national winner
- State Recruitment of Chapters—top two (2) state chapters in each region and one (1) national winner
- Largest State Chapter Membership, Professional Division (by affiliation)—top two (2) state chapters in each region and one (1) national winner
PBL Chapter Awards
PBL Outstanding Chapter
PBL Chapters must complete 15 membership, community service, and education activities. Deadline: April 1. Register.
Individual Awards and Recognition
Career and Membership Achievement Program (CMAP)
The Career and Membership Achievement Program (CMAP) is a comprehensive leadership development program for college students. It utilizes PBL projects, goals, and programs to help college students develop their leadership and job skills, with a special emphasis on career development and preparation for the world of work. Members complete three integrated levels: Director, Executive, and President.
Who’s Who in PBL
This award honors exemplary PBL members who have made outstanding contributions to the association at the local, state, and national levels. Each state may enter one participant who is a member of an active local chapter and on record as of paying dues by April 15 of the current school year for recognition at the National Leadership Conference. The entry form must be completed by the State Chairman or designee. Criteria for selection of nominees by the state chapter should include:
- years of participation in FBLA and/or PBL activities
- extent of participation in state and national conferences
- contributions to local, state, and national projects
- and participation in other activities