As part of the partnership with Facebook Education, FBLA is pleased to announce that Facebook has launched their Blueprint Educators Portal. The Portal includes access to information, materials, and content that easily integrates into curriculum planning for executing and measuring digital marketing campaigns. This free resource helps educators instill marketing best practices across Facebook, Instagram and Messenger. Additionally, the digital marketing skills content in the Portal helps educators prepare students to earn a Facebook Certified Digital Marketing Associate Certification.
There are three components to the program:
- Educators Portal – designed for educators, our Portal provides a comprehensive set of free educational resources and instructional materials. These modules take learners through the basics of digital marketing – from starting a campaign through to executing and measuring a campaign. The Educators Portal currently offers:
- 28 lessons and 12 quizzes, with corresponding online learning to reinforce engagement and mastery outside of lessons.
- Presentation materials and student activities
- A content module on distance learning
- Facilitator notes and suggested teaching time
- Case studies
- Online Content – with six hours of free online content, your students can continue learning about Facebook’s digital marketing solutions at their own pace.
- Facebook Certified Digital Marketing Associate Certification – through the Blueprint Certification, learners can be sure they have the confidence to reach their career goals with digital marketing skills across Facebook, Instagram and Messenger.
You can learn more about the Educators Portal resources and the higher education program in this informational video.
The partnership between FBLA and Facebook Education offers the FBLA community access to the Educators Portal as well as Facebook- FBLA webinar events. This partnership will continue into the 2020-2021 academic year allowing advisers ample time to integrate the content into their curriculum plans.