2022/2023 Event Dates
FALL 2022 – October 10, 2022 – December 16, 2022
Registration Deadline: October 28, 2022
SPRING 2022: February 13, 2023 – April 21, 2023
Registration Deadline: March 8, 2023
Registration opens September 1, 2022, to purchase and register teams for the Stock Market Game please follow the instructions below.
*Please Note: If you have accessed the SMG registration site without having first paid, your registration will be automatically deleted
- Please click your division below.
- Login into your account.
- Click blue button that says: “Purchase for *school name*”
- Click Add to Cart then Review & Checkout under the “2022 Fall Stock Market Game” button.
- Under Quantity use the arrow to select how many teams you are purchasing the game for.
- Each team can have 1-5 participants.
- The cost is $10.95 per team.
- We only accept credit card payments for the Stock Market Game.
- After you change the quantity, click “update cart.”
- Scroll to the bottom and click the checkout button.
You must be a paid FBLA member to participate in the FBLA Stock Market Game.
Team fees are NON-REFUNDABLE and will NOT carry over to the next semester. Unused team portfolios will be deleted three weeks before the end of the session.
You must be an FBLA Adviser or FBLA Collegiate member to register for the FBLA Collegiate Stock Market Game.
Awards & Recognition
The top 3 chapters in each division will receive a digital certificate, and each team member will receive a medallion. The top 3 chapters in each division will be recognized on social media and in Tomorrow’s Business Leader.
Every student that participates can request their digital badge via the Tallo platform.
Visit the SIFMA Foundation’s Stock Market Game YouTube channel for more about SMG, the Foundation, and its other financial education programs: