The Fall 2021 SMG session is October 11– December 17. The registration deadline is October 29.
The Spring 2022 SMG session is February 14 – April 22. The registration deadline is March 4.
The registration fee for each team is $10.95. Students will be ranked by division and winners will be publicized through FBLA-PBL.
Once registration opens, to purchase and register teams for the Stock Market Game please follow the instructions below.
*Please Note: If you have accessed the SMG registration site without having first paid, your registration will be automatically deleted
- Please click your division below.
- Login into your account.
- Click blue button that says: “Purchase for *school name*”
- Click Add to Cart then Review & Checkout under the “2021 Fall Stock Market Game” button.
- Under Quantity use the arrow to select how many teams you are purchasing the game for.
- Each team can have 1-5 participants.
- The cost is $10.95 per team.
- We only accept credit card payments for the Stock Market Game.
- After you change the quantity, click “update cart.”
- Scroll to the bottom and click the checkout button.
You must be a paid FBLA-PBL member to participate in the Stock Market Game.
Team fees are NON-REFUNDABLE and will NOT carry over to the next semester. Unused team portfolios will be deleted three weeks before the end of the session.
Awards & Recognition
The top 3 chapters in each division will receive a digital certificate, and each team member will receive a medallion. The top 3 chapters in each division will be recognized on social media and in Tomorrow’s Business Leader.
Every student that participates can request their digital badge via the Tallo platform.
Share this video about SMG and the benefits of participating with your students!